Tuesday, April 20, 2010

ye un dino ki baat hai...


Walking on the road towards the school, bag full of books and eyes of dreams; I was in class 4 then. I used to be kindda silent and non-mischievous boy then (its hard to be believe but its true). most of the incidents that happened at that time are hard to recall but some of them were so childish and innocent that they stuck to my mind and I am going to tell you some of them today.....

sandeep was one of my friends and I had a fight with him over some matter....don't actually remember what the trifle was all about but then after some days his father had a transfer and they went to some other place.....the incident hurt me so much that I thought it was all my fault and wept whole night and felt guilty for a whole month or so.....now I know the truth but even now I fill a ting of pain or whatever it is when I think about that....

There was one more incident having a funny note though....that school was a co-ed and guys and gals used to sit with each other there....I was going to join another school and my friends nupur and paresh told me that boys and girls are supposed to sit separately in that school....and I wondered for a long time why is that so until I joined the school and found that to be true.....with time I became used to this idea and found nothing unusual in it......but the reason became clear only after some more years....and i suppose this is also the reason for my uneasy feelings with the girls...

After so many years when i recall those incidents.....whether emotional or humorous....an unusual sensation comes into my mind and I know that this sensation is good because it creates an instantaneous smile on my face....     

6 comments:

  1. i remember there was a female teacher java miss back in class 6th used to give us punishment that we needed to sit between two girls for not doing homework.....n it really scared me...

    Srry i started telling my own story but this was d best i can say abt the nostalgic effect ur nic blog did to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicely written....those were really the days!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks saumya....i am flattered to have a follower who is herself such a great writer....

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh! we never knew u were silent guy!the post reveals a difefrent aspect of ur personality n makes me feel "I hardly know praveen".keep writing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No need to be feel guilty for the fight u mentioned.that was childish.
    and uneasy feeling towards the girl-is that u tingu.what the F.!!!
    nd common remove those sarcastic dots (..............) in between ur post.
    Looking for more posts.

    ReplyDelete